CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionToday the kitchen. Tomorrow the world . . .
- Author BiographyTod Davies has been a screenwriter, film producer, radio food show host, and independent publisher. She thinks if you want the world to be a better place, you should start by making sure everyone around you is well fedand then work from there. She lives in Oxford and the mountains of Oregon with her husband and two dogs.
- Author(s)Tod Davies
- PublisherExterminating Angel Press
- Date of Publication17/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationOR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintExterminating Angel Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width135 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.