All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoung children can explore common emotions through these charming stories of dinosaurs, each of whom display feelings such as jealousy, anger and grumpiness.
- Author BiographyBrian Moses lives in the small Sussex village of Crowhurst with his wife Anne, a loopy labrador called Honey and a collection of bad-tempered chickens. He first worked as a teacher but has now been a professional children's poet since 1988. To date he has had over 200 books published, including volumes of his own poetry such as Holding the Hands of Angels (Salt) and Behind the Staffroom Door (Macmillan), anthologies such as The Secret Lives of Teachers and Aliens Stole My Underpants (both Macmillan), picture books such as Beetle in the Bathroom and Trouble at the Dinosaur Cafe (both Puffin) and non-fiction titles such as Titanic: Lost & Saved (Wayland). Over 1 million copies of Brian's poetry books have now been sold by Macmillan, and in 2005 he was nominated for both the CLPE Award and the Spoken Word Award. Brian also visits schools to run writing workshops and perform his own poetry and percussion shows. To date he has visited well over 2,500 schools and libraries throughout the UK. He has made several appearances at the Edinburgh Festival, been writer in residence at Castle Cornet on Guernsey, on the Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Light Railway and at RAF schools in Cyprus. Recently he has visited several International schools in Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, Spain, France and Ireland. He has performed his poetry at Borders on Second Avenue, New York and in September 2006 he was invited to Iceland to take part in 'Kids in the Marsh', a festival of children's poetry and song. At the request of Prince Charles, he spoke at the Prince's Summer School for Teachers in 2007 at Cambridge University. He is one of ten children's poets invited by then-Poet Laureate Andrew Motion to feature on the National Poetry Archive. Mike Gordon is an ever-popular and award-winning cartoonist. He has produced over 500 cards for Hallmark and over 300 picture books for various publishers. His talent has been rewarded with numerous awards including Berol cartoonist of the year in 1988 and runner-up for the Trento Fra realto e Follia in 1990. He was also nominated for the Silver Quill Award of Germany in 1991 and for the Book and Magazine Illustrator of the Year by the National Cartoonists Society in 1995.
- Author(s)Brian Moses
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- GenrePicture Books
- Series TitleDinosaurs Have Feelings, Too
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight108 g
- Width190 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mike Gordon
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.69Trending at £5.23
- £6.98Trending at £7.19
- £4.58Trending at £4.86
- £5.36Trending at £5.76
- £2.81Trending at £3.14
- £2.60Trending at £4.08
- £2.99Trending at £3.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.