All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £24.94Trending at £25.34
- £11.98Trending at £12.36
- £4.95Trending at £5.03
- £7.42Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe third and penultimate volume in the Yale Research Edition's genetic transcription of the manuscript of Boswell's biographical masterwork.
- Author BiographyThomas F. Bonnell, Professor of English at St. Mary's College, Indiana, is the author, most recently, of The Most Disreputable Trade: Publishing the Classics of English Poetry 1765-1810 (Oxford, 2008). He is now at work on the fourth and final volume of the Life of Johnson manuscript edition in The Yale Editions of the Private Papers of James Boswell.
- Author(s)James Boswell
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- Series TitleThe Yale Editions of the Private Papers of James Boswell
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byRobert Bruce,Thomas F. Bonnell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.