All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam of Orange's invasion destroyed the king's plans, but given the time, could James have nurtured these 'green shoots' of religious pluralism in what was still a fiercely Protestant nation? This title reveals an endorsement of the general concept of religious toleration.
- Author BiographyPeter Walker has spent the past twenty-nine years in newspaper journalism. He studied history part-time at the University of Leicester, gaining an MA in 1994 and a PhD in 2007.
- Author(s)Peter Walker
- PublisherVerlag Peter Lang
- Date of Publication06/08/2010
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleStudies in the History of Religious and Political Pluralism
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2010
- ImprintVerlag Peter Lang
- Weight490 g
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £19.99
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.66Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.