Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.34
- £20.65Trending at £21.58
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.21Trending at £31.19
About this product
- DescriptionForced out of power in the Glorious Revolution of 1688, and defeated in the battle of the Boyne by William of Orange, the short reign of James II has an importance that reaches beyond his three years in power. This book examines James' role in the American colonies, in Scotland between 1679 and 1862, and his final exercise of power in Ireland.
- Author BiographyW. A. Speck's books include Literature and Society in Eighteenth Century England (Longman, 1998).
- Author(s)W. A. Speck
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2002
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleProfiles In Power
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight539 g
- Width130 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.