CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.40Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionJames K Baxter: Poems offers a fresh, uniquely personal look at the work of Baxter, a rare insight into the creative relationship between two leading writers, and reminds how crucial it is that we listen to our poets.
- Author BiographySam Hunt is our best-known performance poet and has published more than 14 collections of poetry, most recently Doubtless (2008). Born in Auckland in 1946, he has committed his life to writing and performing poetry, touring extensively throughout New Zealand's pubs, cafes, hotels, festivals, theatres, prisons and schools. He has read in the legislative chamber; performed in Australia, New York and Washington DC; featured with the NZSO and members of the group Split Enz; and made regular TV appearances. An annual literature competition at his alma mater St Peter's College is named after him. In 1975 Hunt was the Burns Fellow at the University of Otago and he was awarded a QSM in 1986 for his contribution to New Zealand poetry. Hunt was a friend of James K Baxter for many years.
- PublisherAuckland University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintAuckland University Press
- Out-of-print date08/08/2016
- Weight1500 g
- Width134 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.