Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionCaptain James Madison Hood was the real U.S. Consul in the novel Anna and the King of Siam, but before his arrival in Bangkok, he was also a merchant ship captain, builder of clipper ships, legislator in both Massachusetts and Illinois, industrialist, and land speculator --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyGeorge C. Kingston is a retired engineering research manager, professional genealogist, and historian. He lives in East Longmeadow, Massachusetts, USA.
- Author(s)George C. Kingston
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication22/01/2013
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.