Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.93
- £66.16Trending at £92.94
- £9.68Trending at £10.07
- £14.87Trending at £15.59
- £16.59Trending at £25.32
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.83
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes writings by and about James Stirling (1924-1992), arguably one of the most influential and controversial post-war British architect.
- Author BiographyMark Crinson is Professor of Art History at the University of Manchester. His previous books include Empire Building: Orientalism and Victorian Architecture (1996) and Modern Architecture and the End of Empire (2003).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2009
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note57 black & white halftones, 14 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMark Crinson
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.