All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first in-depth exploration of the complete Life of Christ series and its place within Tissot's career. Includes all 350 watercolours in the series, making it an essential guide for both Tissot's admirers and audiences new to the artist.
- Author BiographyJudith F. Dolkart is Associate Curator, European Art, at the Brooklyn Museum, New York. David Morgan is Professor of Religion at Duke University, Durham, North Carolina. Amy Sitar is a PhD student in the Department of Religion at Princeton University, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Amy Sitar,David Morgan,Judith F. Dolkart
- PublisherMerrell Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMerrell Publishers Ltd
- Content Note420 colour illustrations
- Weight1996 g
- Width240 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.00Trending at £22.77
- £19.25Trending at £26.94
- £13.04Trending at £16.87
- £14.89Trending at £19.88
- £8.29Trending at £9.92
- £12.18Trending at £17.93
- £11.66Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.