CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.21Trending at £7.32
- £7.43Trending at £9.05
- £3.89Trending at £5.91
- £6.35Trending at £6.55
- £12.21Trending at £12.63
- £9.98Trending at £13.99
- £12.58Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to The Turn of the Screw , offering students a guide to contexts, language, criticism and reading the text. It sets The Turn of the Screw in its historical, intellectual and cultural contexts, offering analysis of its themes, style and structure, and examining its afterlife in literature, film and popular culture.
- Author BiographyLeonard Orr is Lewis E. and Stella G. Buchanan Distinguished Professor of English and Academic Director of Liberal Arts at Washington State University, USA.
- Author(s)Leonard Orr
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/07/2009
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleA Reader's Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.