Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.41
- £14.95Trending at £15.13
- £19.38Trending at £19.63
- £11.21Trending at £12.99
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £9.57Trending at £12.90
- £9.45Trending at £10.24
About this product
- DescriptionJan Mayen is a volcanic island surrounded by the deep Greenland, Iceland and Norwegian Seas. Since the last Ice Age the sinking of Greenland Sea Deep-Water has been a substantial driving force for the Global Thermo-Haline Circulation which feeds warm Atlantic water into the Nordic Seas.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2004
- Series TitleNATO Science Series IV
- Series Part/Volume Number45
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note134 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 364 p. 134 illus.
- Weight1170 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byStig Skreslet
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.