Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.34
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of poems lets Yeats' Crazy Jane free to speak once more.
- Author BiographyWayne Clifford: Wayne Clifford is the author of seven books of poetry. His most recent collections are The Book of Were and On Abducting the 'Cello, both published by The Porcupine's Quill. Clifford has published poems in an incredibly broad range of journals -- from Canadian Forum to avant-garde magazines like bill bissett's Blewointment, bpNichol's ganglia, and Sheila Watson's White Pelican. He lives in Halifax where the benign seclusion of obscurity is conducive to sonneteering.
- Author(s)Wayne Clifford
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationEmeryville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- Weight142 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.