All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic text addresses the issues that occupy Austen's most perceptive critics and offers a stimulating analysis of the author's novels. This reissued edition features a new Preface by leading scholar Marilyn Gaull, who examines Tanner's background and places the original work in context, and an explanatory Note on the Text by John Wiltshire
- Author BiographyTONY TANNER was sometime Fellow of King's College, Cambridge, UK, and Professor of English and American Literature in the Faculty of English at the University of Cambridge, UK.
- Author(s)Tony Tanner
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note336 p.
- Weight534 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.