All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.49Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.42Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays explores the literary and cinematic implications of translating Austen's prose into film.
- Author BiographyGina Macdonald teaches at Nicholls State University in Thibodaux, Louisiana. Her books include James Clavell (1996) and Robert Ludlum (1997). Andrew Macdonald teaches at Loyola University in New Orleans. He is the author of Howard Fast (1997).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/10/2003
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleOn Screen
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note19 b/w illus.
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAndrew MacDonald,Gina Macdonald
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.