All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSally Shuttleworth explores the power of Jane Eyre a narrative that questions the rights of women, the nature of servitude and madness, martyrdom and rebellion in a story whose emotional charge is a strong today as it was when it was published more than 150 years ago.
- PrizesRunner-up for The BBC Big Read Top 100 2003 and The BBC Big Read Top 21 2003. Shortlisted for BBC Big Read Top 100 2003.
- Author(s)Charlotte Bronte
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/10/2000
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date10/07/2008
- Content Notebibliography, chronology
- Weight374 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Volume editorMargaret Smith
- Introduction bySally Shuttleworth
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £1.63Trending at £2.21
- £2.57Trending at £2.80
- £5.47Trending at £5.62
- £6.08Trending at £6.89
- £4.08Trending at £5.99
- £3.43Trending at £4.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.