Consider these sponsored items
- £9.44Free postage
- £16.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy the epic romance between governess Jane Eyre and her Mr. Rochester in this completely unabridged, collectible edition that is both elegant and portable.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Bronte was an English novelist and poet, the eldest of the three Bronte sisters who survived into adulthood and whose novels are English literature standards. She originally wrote Jane Eyre under the pen name Currer Bell. Grace Moore is a Senior Research Fellow at the Australian Research Council's Centre of Excellence for the History of Emotions at the University of Melbourne. She is the author of Dickens and Empire, which was shortlisted for the New South Wales Premier's Award for literary scholarship, and The Victorian Novel in Context. Charlotte Bronte was an English novelist and poet, the eldest of the three Bronte sisters who survived into adulthood and whose novels are English literature standards. She wrote Jane Eyre under the pen name Currer Bell.
- Author(s)Charlotte Bronte
- PublisherRace Point Publishing
- Date of Publication27/08/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleKnickerbocker Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRace Point Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Introduction byGrace Moore
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £52.00
- £4.64Trending at £4.89
- £4.94Trending at £7.63
- £4.58Trending at £4.98
- £4.90Trending at £6.81
- £4.69Trending at £6.84
- £3.99Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.