All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.16
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.52Trending at £23.14
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
- £28.95Trending at £29.77
About this product
- DescriptionEarth science is one of the most popular science fair project subjects. The 30 Earth science experiments featured in this latest volume of the bestselling Janice VanCleave's A+ Science Fair Projects were specially designed to help junior high and high school students develop their own ideas for blue-ribbon science fair projects.
- Author BiographyJANICE VANCLEAVE was an award-winning science teacher before deciding to devote her time to writing and giving science workshops. She is the author of more than 40 children's science books, with sales totaling more than one million copies.
- Author(s)Janice VanCleave
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/01/1999
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleVancleave A+ Science Projects Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width156 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.