All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £3.49Trending at £3.99
- £39.81Trending at £41.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.17
- £11.66Trending at £13.78
- £21.20Trending at £21.59
- £9.70Trending at £10.50
- £9.37Trending at £10.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of fun and easy-to-do experiments and activities will help kids understand the different types of energy - including heat, sound, electricity, and light - using everyday materials you can find at home.
- Author BiographyJanice VanCleave is a former science teacher who now spends her time writing and giving science workshops. She is the author of more than forty children's science books that have sold over two million copies and a resident science fair authority on discovery.com.
- Author(s)Janice VanCleave
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/11/2005
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleScience for Every Kid Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight323 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.