All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe three medieval texts that make up Jankyn's Book of Wikked Wyves have formed a vital part of Chaucerian research for more than 50 years. The editors examine Jankyn's book from many angles, including the extensive manuscript sources, background information, and Chaucer's use of the materials.
- Author BiographyRalph Hanna III -Professor of English, University of California, USA, and Lecturer in Palaeography, Oxford University Traugott Lawler - Professor of English, Yale University, USA
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1997
- Language(s)English, Latin
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note1 facsim.
- Weight689 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byRalph Hanna,Traugott Lawler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.