Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book dedicated to Janus particles, written by pioneering experts for those both new and active in the field.
- Author BiographyShan Jiang received his B.Sc. and M.Sc. from Zhejiang Univeristy and his Ph.D. from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He subsequently became a postdoctoral fellow at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, working on drug delivery and biomedication. He won the 2008 Racheff-Intel Award for Outstanding Graduate Research. Steve Granick is currently Founder Professor of Materials Science and Engineering and Professor of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, as well as Professor of Chemistry, Physics, and Biophysics at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA. Honors include the 2009 Polymer Physics Prize, Paris-Sciences Medal, Chair of the APS Polymer Physics Division, member of the editorial board of numerous journals, and Guest Professor at Peking University, Zhejiang University, and the University of Science and Technology of China. He is member of the American Physical Society, American Chemical Society, and Biophysical Society. With more than 200 refereed publications to his name, he has long-standing research interests in tribology as well as in the dynamics of polymers, complex fluids, colloids, and phospholipid membranes.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- Series TitleSmart Materials Series
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byShan Jiang,Steve Granick
- Series Edited byHans-Jorg Schneider,Mohsen Shahinpoor
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.