Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionAfter more than a half century of withdrawal from international politics, Japan is back. What are the implications for the United States?
- Author BiographyKenneth B. Pyle is the Henry M. Jackson Professor of History and Asian Studies at the University of Washington. He is Founding President of The National Bureau of Asian Research, founding editor and chairman of the board of the Journal of Japanese Studies, and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. Professor Pyle was decorated by the Emperor of Japan with the Order of the Rising Sun in 1999.
- Author(s)Kenneth B. Pyle
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication29/04/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight538 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.