Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.01Trending at £12.34
- £11.72Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about the development of psychoanalysis and modern subjectivity in Japan, and addresses three key questions: 'Why is there psychoanalysis in Japan?', 'What do we learn about Japan from its own forms of analysis?', and 'What do we learn about ourselves from Japan?'
- Author BiographyIAN PARKER is Professor of Psychology in the Discourse Unit at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK. He is widely published, and his books include The Crisis in Modern Social Psychology (1989), Psychoanalytic Culture: Psychoanalytic Discourse in Western Society (1997), Critical Discursive Psychology (2002) and Slavoj Zizek: A Critical Introduction (2004).
- Author(s)Ian Parker
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/06/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight366 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.