Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely updating the narrative, this new edition has been thoroughly re-edited and expanded to include photographs, key documents, and an enhanced multidisciplinary bibliography of 200 core publications by historians, political scientists, sociologists, anthropologists, and others, as well as multimedia and Internet-based sources.
- Author BiographyNadine Ishitani Hata was emeritus professor of history and emeritus vice president for Academic Affairs at El Camino College in Torrance, California. She served two terms on the California State Historical Resources Commission when Mazanar and Tule Lake concentration camps received historic site status, vice chair of the California State Advisory Committee to the U.S. Commission on the Civil Rights, and was elected to the governing boards of the American Historical Association and the Los Angeles Conservancy. Born in 1941 and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii, she died in 2005 of metastasized breast cancer. Donald Teruo Hata is emeritus professor of history at California State University Dominguez Hills and recipient of the CSU Trustees Systemwide Outstanding Professor Award. He served as planning commissioner and city councilman in Gardena, California, on the governing boards of the California Historical Society of and the Historical Society of Southern California, and as an elected officer of the American Historical Association. He was born in 1939in East Los Angeles and incarcerated at the age of three in the U.S. War Relocation Authority concentration camp at Gila River, AZ during World War II.
- Author(s)Donald Teruo Hata,Nadine Ishitani Hata
- PublisherHarlan Davidson Inc
- Date of Publication02/01/2011
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWheeling IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarlan Davidson Inc
- Content Notemaps, photos & illus
- Weight134 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.