All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionJapan's top aces doubled the best efforts of the Allies due to pre-war experience in China and Manchuria and their excellent aircraft types from Nakajima and Kawasaki. Described here in detail, the book also features colour uniform plates showing pilots of the period.
- Author BiographyA third generation Japanese American (Sansei), Henry Sakaida has spent much of his life researching the shadowy history of the Japanese fighter pilot. His eye for detail, and exhaustive research, has led to him being given access to much archive material by former aces who have remained silent since the end of the war.
- Author(s)Henry Sakaida
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/04/1997
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey Aircraft of the Aces S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.13
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note100 b&w and 40 colour illustrations
- Weight312 g
- Width180 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.