All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes twenty-four chapters on key films of Japanese cinema from the silent era. This book provides an introduction to Japanese cinema history and Japanese culture and society. It studies a range of important films including Late Spring, Seven Samurai , In the Realm of the Senses , Godzilla, Hana-Bi and Ring .
- Author BiographyALASTAIR PHILLIPS is Associate Professor in Film Studies at the University of Warwick. JULIAN STRINGER is Associate Professor in Film Studies at the University of Nottingham.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2007
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables, 28 black & white halftones
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAlastair Phillips,Julian Stringer
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.