Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.77
- £10.99Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.31
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the dynamics of development and dependency, this work traces the experience of Taiwan under Japanese colonial rule. Chih-Ming Ka shows how, unlike other sugar-producing colonies, Taiwan was able to sustain its indigenous family farms and small-scale rice millers.
- Author BiographyChih-ming Ka is a research fellow at the Institute of Sociology, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Author(s)Chih-ming Ka
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication15/09/1998
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1998
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content NoteIll.figs.tabs.M.
- Weight500 g
- Height230 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.