All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an ethnography of a Japanese white-collar workplace in Osaka carried out during the late 1990s. It explores the relevance of social models to the analysis of social relations and women's status in the workplace by examining concepts of time, ritual, and space via the theory of practice.
- Author BiographyTOMOKO KURIHARA is Research Associate in the Department of Geography at Cambridge University, UK. He was formally an ESRC Postdoctoral Fellow, working with Don Slater at the London School of Economics and Political Science, UK.
- Author(s)Tomoko Kurihara
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication18/11/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight515 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.