All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStunning recipes for patisserie, desserts and savouries with a contemporary Japanese twist. This elegant collection is aimed at the confident home-cook who has an interest in using ingredients such as yuzu, sesame, miso and matcha.
- Author BiographyJames has worked as a chef in Michelin-starred establishments across the world. In London he was Head Pastry Chef at Gary Rhodes' Michelin starred restaurant and the award-winning Mandarin Oriental Hotel. It is in his current position as Product Development Manager for Marks & Spencer, that James's passion for Japanese culture and ingredients truly developed through research and in-depth visits to Tokyo and Osaka. James was recently a semi-finalist in the BBCs Bake Off: Creme de la Creme.
- Author(s)James Campbell
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2017
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note80 col photographs
- Weight735 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.