Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a survey of Japanese-Russian relations from the end of the Russo-Japanese War. Based on original research in Japanese and Russian sources, this book shows how the hopeful period of the late 1990s - when acrimonious relations between the two briefly ceased - was not in fact unique.
- Author BiographyJoseph P. Ferguson is Vice President of the National Council for Eurasian and East European Research and Adjunct Professor at the University of Washington. He is also Associate Editor of the journal Problems of Post-Communism. He received his PhD in International Relations from the John Hopkins University Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS).
- Author(s)Joseph Ferguson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary Japan Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.