All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis ethnographic study of factory workers engaged in radical labour protest gives a voice to a segment of the Japanese population that has previously been marginalized. It is a portrait of how workers grapple with a slowed economy and the contradictions of Japanese industry in the post-war era.
- Author BiographyChristena L. Turner, an anthropologist, is Associate Professor of Sociology and Adjunct Associate Professor at the Graduate School of International Relations and Pacific Studies at the University of California, San Diego.
- Author(s)Christena L. Turner
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication18/03/1999
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.