All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the changes in Japanese workplaces such as restructuring, incentive principles and the increasing use of contingent workers from the perspective of employees, this title provides new insights into the mindsets of the workers by contrasting survey and theoretical sources with excerpts from blogs published by Japanese people.
- Author BiographyHENDRIK MEYER-OHLE is Associate Professor for Japanese Business and Management in the Department of Japanese Studies of the National University of Singapore. His research interests range from marketing and retailing to human resources management. Previous publications with Palgrave include Innovation and Dynamics in Japanese Retailing - From Techniques to Formats to Systems and as editor Corporate Strategies for Southeast Asia after the Crisis. A Comparison of Multinational Firms from Japan and Europe.
- Author(s)Hendrik Meyer-Ohle
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/05/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.