All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £18.86Trending at £19.15
- £27.92Trending at £30.67
- £26.50Trending at £28.72
- £13.15Trending at £15.69
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.73
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an account of Japanese and Chinese immigrant radicalism inside the United States and across the Pacific. This book shows how pressures from the Comintern for various sub-groups of the party to unite as an American working class were met with resistance.
- Author BiographyJosephine Fowler was a visiting assistant professor in the American studies department at Macalester College and a visiting scholar at the Center for the Study of Ethnicity and Race at Columbia University. She died from breast cancer at age forty-nine, not long after the completion of this book.
- Author(s)Josephine Fowler
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2007
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note10 b&w illustrations, 1 map
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.