All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £15.45Trending at £15.87
- £5.22Trending at £5.82
- £9.31Trending at £9.95
- £3.49Trending at £3.98
- £23.24Trending at £26.09
- £3.50Trending at £3.79
- £3.95Trending at £4.05
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for students working at Key Stage 3, the titles that make up the World Art and Culture series explore the fine arts, the decorative arts and design through the ages and in different cultures throughout the world. This volume considers art in Japanese culture.
- Author(s)Kamini Khanduri
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication21/10/2003
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWorld Art & Culture S.
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date04/02/2009
- Content Noteillustrations, (some colour )
- Weight540 g
- Width230 mm
- Height280 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 12 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.