All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £38.54Trending at £48.05
- £18.56Trending at £20.91
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an overview of Japan's economic malaise and the steps it must take to compete globally. This book gives investors detailed insight on the real condition of Japan's economy. It offers a ground-level look at why its problems continue and what it can do to change course.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM PESEK is a Bloomberg columnist in Tokyo. He provides opinions and commentary on economics, business, markets, and politics throughout Asia. His columns routinely appear in publications around the globe. Previously, he was a columnist for Barron s, writing about global economics, politics, and financial markets. William was the winner of the Society of American Business Editors and Writers (SABEW) s 2010 award for commentary.
- Author(s)William Pesek
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/03/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleBloomberg
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.