CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £9.40Trending at £9.74
- £10.79Trending at £12.60
- £6.78Trending at £6.90
- £13.99Trending at £14.61
- £19.99Trending at £24.17
- £10.79Trending at £13.49
- £12.58Trending at £15.89
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on more than a decade of research in Japan and the United States, David Novak traces the cultural feedback that generates and sustains Noise, an underground music genre combining distortion and electronic effects.
- Author BiographyDavid Novak is Assistant Professor of Music at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Author(s)David Novak
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleSign, Storage, Transmission
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note51 illustrations
- Weight586 g
- Width3963 mm
- Height5969 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.