Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionOnce the world's largest ODA provider, contemporary Japan seems much less visible in international development. However, this book demonstrates that Japan, with its own aid philosophy, experiences, and models of aid, has ample lessons to offer to the international community as the latter seeks new paradigms of development cooperation.
- Author BiographyYoshiaki Abe, World Bank. Tony Addison, United Nations University's World Institute for Development Economics Research (UNU-WIDER) in Helsinki, Finland. Julie Biau, Inter-American Development Bank (IDB). Scarlett Cornelissen, Stellenbosch University, South Africa. Ryo Fujikura, Hosei University, Japan. Oscar A. Gomez, Japan International Cooperation Agency Research Institute (JICA-RI), Japan. Sukehiro Hasegawa, Hosei University and United Nations University, Japan Akio Hosono, JICA-RI, Japan. Purnendra Jain, University of Adelaide, Australia. Sachiko Goto Kamidohzonom, JICA-RI, Japan. Shigeo Katsu, Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan. Homi Kharas, Brookings Institution, USA. Eun Mee Kim, Ewha Womans University, South Korea. Kiyoshi Kodera, JICA-RI, Japan. Richard Manning, Oxford University, UK. Huang Meibo, Xiamen University, China. Yoichi Mine, Doshisha University, Kyoto, Japan. Mikiyasu Nakayama, University of Tokyo, Japan. Masaaki Ohashi, Center for International Cooperation (JANIC), Japan. Yasunobu Okabe, Tohoku University, Japan. Jin Sato, University of Tokyo, Japan. Barbara Stallings, Brown University, USA. Akihiko Tanaka, JICA-RI, Japan. Finn Tarp, University of Copenhagen, Denmark. Kazuto Tsuji, Saitama University, Japan.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight757 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byHiroshi Kato,John Page,Yasutami Shimomura
- Edition Statement2016 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.