CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book recounts and analyzes disaster governance in and after the East Japan Earthquake, tsunami and nuclear plant accidents of March, 2011. Includes changes in public administration and governance in recovery and reconstruction efforts now in progress.
- Author BiographyYuko Kaneko is a Professor of Public Administration at the University of Yamagata. She received an LLB from the University of Tokyo; previously Professor of the Local Autonomy College of Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (2004-2005); worked over 25 years for the Government of Japan in Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications; published books and articles on administrative reform, environmental management, local governance, policy development, statistical analysis of household income and expenditure, etc. Itoko Suzuki, currently a member or on the editorial committee of a few public administration and management societies in Japan; previously Professor of International Administration at Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (2000- 2006); Kobe Women's University (2006-2009), Shizuoka University of Arts and Culture (2000-2011); PhD in Public Administration from New York University (1980). Dr. Suzuki worked for 30 years at the United Nations Headquarters in New York on the United Nations Public Administration Programme of DESA (1969-2000); contributed several articles on administrative reforms, management development, and local environmental governance.
- Author(s)Itoko Suzuki,Yuko Kaneko
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitlePublic Administration, Governance and Globalization
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note28 Tables, black and white; VIII, 116 p.
- Weight203 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.