CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionRecent years have seen a considerable shift in the sources of financial assistance for global health activities. With the private sector as well as emerging economies joining the more developed nations as major players, the balance of power is changing, leading to a momentous shift in perceptions of global health.
- Author BiographyHaruko Sugiyama is a senior associate and founding member of the Global Health Policy Center at the Health and Global Policy Institute (HGPI) in Tokyo. Ayaka Yamaguchi is a senior associate at the HGPI Global Health Policy Center. Hiromi Murakami is executive director of the HGPI Global Health Policy Center.
- Author(s)Ayaka Yamaguchi,Haruko Sugiyama,Hiromi Murakami
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication25/05/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCSIS Reports
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width212 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byKatherine Elaine Bliss
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.