CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the apparent contradictions behind Japan's stated goal of nuclear disarmament and its tacit acceptance of being protected by the US nuclear umbrella.
- Author BiographyANTHONY DIFILIPPO is Professor of Sociology at Lincoln University in Pennsylvania, USA.
- Author(s)Anthony DiFilippo
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.