All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.36
- £13.48Trending at £17.11
- £10.00Trending at £11.16
- £7.90Trending at £8.28
- £3.59Trending at £3.77
- £7.45Trending at £12.11
- £3.59Trending at £6.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis text explores the vital linkage between Japan's national security and the safety of its sea lanes. A historical treatment of sea lane security issues reveals long-term continuity in security policy-makers' perceptions and responses regarding Japan's strategic geography.
- Author BiographyEuan Graham is a senior research officer for the North Asia and Pacific Research Group at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office in London.
- Author(s)Euan Graham
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleNissan Institute/Routledge Japanese Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones, 17 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.