All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on documents and extensive interviews with Japanese policy makers, this book provides a comprehensive analysis of Japan's involvement in Asia-Pacific security multilateralism after the end of the Cold War.
- Author BiographyTakeshi Yuzawa is Research Fellow at the Japan Institute of International Affairs. His research interests include Asia-Pacific security, Japan's foreign and security policy, International Relations Theory.
- Author(s)Takeshi Yuzawa
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.51
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.