All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionErin Osmon presents a detailed account of the Rust Belt-born visionary, prolific, and at times cantankerous singer-songwriter Jason Molina. As the first authorized account of this self-mythologizer, the book provides readers with unparalleled insight into Molina's tormented life and the Midwest musical underground that birthed him.
- Author BiographyErin Osmon is a music writer based in Chicago. Her work has appeared in dozens of newspapers, magazines, websites, and journals dealing with music and culture. She also writes long-form liner notes for reissues of historic albums. A native of Evansville, Indiana, Ms. Osmon grew up in the Midwest underground music scene. She discovered Jason Molina's music in 1998 after the song Vanquisher from the first Songs: Ohia LP made rounds on a mix tape among her high school friends. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Erin Osmon
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/05/2017
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note31 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight494 g
- Width159 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine24 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.