All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThoroughly revised to cover all the 100+ significant updates to Java Developers Kit (JDK) 1.5, 'Java Network Programming' is a complete introduction to developing network programs (both applets and applications) using Java, covering everything from networking fundamentals to remote method invocation (RMI).
- Author BiographyElliotte Rusty Harold is a noted writer and programmer, both on and off the Internet. He started by writing FAQ lists for the Macintosh newsgroups on Usenet, and has since branched out into books, web sites, and newsletters. He's currently fascinated by Java, which is beginning to consume his life. His Cafe Au Lait web site at http://sunsite.unc.edu/javafaq/ is a frequently visited Java site. Elliotte resides in New York City with his wife Beth and cat Possum. When not writing about Java, he enjoys genealogy, mathematics, and quantum mechanics, and has been known to try to incorporate these subjects into his computer books (when he can slip them past his editors). So far he hasn't been able to, but he suspects that a short, last-minute biography might not be inspected as closely as the rest of a manuscript. His previous book is Java Developer's Resource from Prentice Hall.
- Author(s)Elliotte Rusty Harold
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication12/11/2004
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Out-of-print date16/10/2013
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1196 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £106.12Trending at £130.74
- £39.54Trending at £42.01
- £35.51Trending at £67.50
- £27.85Trending at £40.39
- £24.86Trending at £25.78
- £21.58Trending at £34.68
- £22.45Trending at £35.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.