All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £25.98
- £23.85Trending at £31.99
- £36.33Trending at £42.59
- £14.89Trending at £22.18
- £25.35Trending at £39.37
- £19.99Trending at £25.98
- £22.64Trending at £24.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis text addresses both open source and commercial tools for use with Simple Object Access Protocol and Java. It introduces Web developers to SOAP to enable them to design and implement new Web services.
- Author BiographyRobert Englander is Principal Engineer and President of MindStream Software, Inc. (www.mindstrm.com). He provides consulting services in software architecture, design, and development, as well as developing frameworks for use on client projects. His focus is in the areas of component architectures and distributed systems. Rob has built software in Java and C++ for clients ranging from small shops to large organizations. He has spoken at industry conferences, written articles for magazines and journals, and is the author of the O'Reilly book Developing Java Beans.
- Author(s)Robert Englander
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication10/06/2002
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight448 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.