All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.69
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.95
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- Author(s)Josh Juneau
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/12/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight660 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction to Servlets 2. JavaServer Pages 3. The Basics of JavaServer Faces 4. Facelets 5. Standard Components 6. Advanced and Ajax
- Author BiographystrongJosh Juneau/strong has been developing software since the mid-1990s. PL/SQL development and database programming was the focus of his career in the beginning, but as his skills developed, he began to use Java and later shifted to it as a primary base for his application development. Josh has worked with Java in the form of graphical user interface, web, and command-line programming for several years. During his tenure as a Java developer, he has worked with many frameworks such as JSF, EJB, and JBoss Seam. At the same time, Josh has extended his knowledge of the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) by learning and developing applications with other JVM languages such as Jython and Groovy. His interest in learning new languages that run on the JVM led to his interest in Jython. Since 2006, Josh has been the editor and publisher for the Jython Monthly newsletter. In late 2008, he began a podcast dedicated to the Jython programming language.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.