All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJavaSpaces is a mechanism for sharing, co-ordinating and communicating distributed Objects across a Java network. This text provides a guide to JavaSpaces.
- Author BiographyEric Freeman is co-founder and CTO of Mirror Worlds Technologies,a Java and Jini-based software company. Dr Freeman previously worked at Yale University on space-based systems, and is a Fellow at Yale's Center for Internet Studies. Susanne Hupfer is Director of Product Development for Mirror Worlds Technologies, Inc. and a Fellow of the Yale University Center for Internet Studies. Previously she taught Java network programming as an Assistant Professor of Computer Science at Trinity College. She has a Ph.D. in computer science from Yale, where she researched space-based coordination languages and groupware. Ken Arnold, formerly senior engineer at Sun Microsystems Laboratories, is a leading expert in object-oriented design and implementation. He was one of the original architects of the Jini(TM) technology, and the lead engineer of Sun's JavaSpaces(TM) technology.
- Author(s)Eric Freeman,Ken Arnold,Susanne Hupfer
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication15/06/1999
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleJava Series
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £4.99Trending at £7.11
- £30.89Trending at £34.54
- £29.42Trending at £29.90
- £6.79Trending at £8.79
- £13.57Trending at £14.64
- £36.98Trending at £37.74
- £23.56Trending at £31.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.