All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCeylon, Pearl of the East, a teardrop shaped island lying in the India Ocean, now called Sri Lanka, is the setting for this memoir. Jawatta Road, close to Cinammon Gardens, is in an exclusive area of Columbo, where houses built by wealthy Singhalese accommodated Embassies and the foreign community.
- Author(s)Judy Shattock
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/04/2017
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.81
- £6.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £7.31
- £7.10Trending at £12.69
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £4.90Trending at £7.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.