Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with photos, elevation drawings and door/window schedules for six box bungalows, this book includes an extensive how-to set of instructions that can be applied to any backyard building project. Though conventionally built, these little buildings have real doors, windows and skylights with interesting and practical details throughout.
- Author BiographyJay Shafer is internationally recognized as an expert in small living. He is a designer specializing in sustainable architecure and urban planning. He has lectured extensively on these subjects and Jay's designs and essays have appeared in a number of periodicals, books, and television shows including Fine Homebuilding, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, CNN, Oprah, and This Old House.
- Author(s)Jay Shafer
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- 145greenheadst22 Sep, 2017by
excellent ideas and very helpful
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.74Trending at £7.98
- £35.17Trending at £64.47
- £13.78Trending at £18.94
- £18.12Trending at £22.84
- £11.99Trending at £20.05
- £5.75Trending at £9.99
- £21.48Trending at £28.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.