CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £7.25Trending at £8.49
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together Larkin's reviews, articles and essays written for The Guardian, The Observer, The New Statesman and numerous other publications. As well as being passionate and knowledgeable about jazz, the pieces are beautifully written.
- Author BiographyPhilip Larkin (1922-85) was not only one of the foremost English poets of the twentieth century, but also a notable novelist and a distinguished writer on jazz. He was jazz critic for The Daily Telegraph between 1961 and 1971.
- Author(s)Philip Larkin
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/10/2004
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleContinuum Impacts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.