All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionExplores 18th century theories of international market competition. This book connects the commercial politics of nationalism and globalization in the 18th century to theories of commercial society and Enlightenment ideas of the economic limits of politics. It considers British neo-Machiavellian political economy after the Glorious Revolution.
- Author BiographyIstvan Hont is University Lecturer in the History of Political Thought at the University of Cambridge, and a Fellow of King's College, Cambridge.
- Author(s)Istvan Hont
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note8 line illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.